Saturday, August 4, 2012

To Get Out the Paint Brushes

White kitchen with natural wood colour, bunch of white field flowers in a 'Ikea' jug

To cover the kitchen walls with a coat of white.
To choose a chalky white hue for the furniture.

Old wooden chopping board and 'Seletti' crockery White field flowers

To marry together both old and new wooden or porcelain objects.

'ferm living' cork coaster, shovel 'Bloomingville'

To give a new appearance to the cupboard handles with "home-made" natural leather straps.
To place a bouquet of wild flowers on the table.


Seletti' dish, 'Pordamsa' jug and 'Asa Selection' salad server Old wooden chopping board, 'AM.PM' pots and 'Côté Bastide' jug

Original article "Sortir les pinceaux"

8 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Great photo's and collar :-)
greeting karin

oldthings said...

Nice post and great photos !
Have a nice Sunday
Olympia

Ainosofia said...

<3

helen tilston said...

Hello Laeriss

This is truly beautiful and the combination of brown and white is superb. The door handles are ingenious. Thank you for this breath of fresh air

Helen xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and a lovely kitchen. I am a big fan of white porcelain. I love the leather strap handles, a very clever idea! :)

I hope you are having a wonderful summer Laeriss.

Paula said...

Absolutely gorgeous inspiration! I LOVE the natural leather straps - so stylish!
Best wishes,
Paula x

an angel at my table said...

Absolutely beautiful kitchen!!! I love it. I will keep it in my inspiration folder until I will redo my kitchen.

Mari

SeelenSachen ♥ said...

beautiful inspiration! :)

greetings from austria!
nora

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top