Friday, April 6, 2012

Tea Time

Orange cake of Pâtisserie Lionel Hautbois in Montpellier, Teapot Neëst Calendar Milk and Paper

With my new Japanese teapot, I am preparing tea and am about to give in to this delicious orange cake that lays before my eyes.
During this afternoon snack that I am savoring in my kitchen, my eyes fall upon the shelves that I have just reorganized with the glass jars that I found and gave new life to this summer.

Wooden kitchen utensils 'Milk and Paper' in an old glass jar Old glass jars on the kitchen shelves

Teapot "neëst", calendar and wooden kitchen utensils "Milk and Paper", cake "Pâtisserie Lionnel Hautbois" in Montpellier.

Original article "À l'heure du thé"

11 commentaires:

Katy Noelle said...

Oh, how I just love a newly organized kitchen!!! =]

Your teatime looks wonderfully pleasant!

Katy Noelle xo

YONKS said...

You kitchen looks wonderful. I love your collection of cream jugs.

Anonymous said...

I love the creamy white stoneware...very pretty and the orange cake looks delicious. I need to reorganize my shelves too and glass jars would be the perfect for that.

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow.
If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great easter weekend.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Unknown said...

Lovely! Happy Easter!
Victoria
(USA)

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What a beautiful shelf in your kitchen. Everything looks perfect. I would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Everyone will want to get organized to have their shelf look like yours. New Follower.

Jody

Elia said...

So beautiful your blog!!!

hugs from Spain,
eljardindemiduende ^^

Isabel said...

I always love the soothing quality of your "place".
I am back at blogging but coming here is almost as if I never left. Your blog as such a welcoming feel to it!

le banc moussu said...

Même à l'heure du petit déjeuner je trouve ce cake à l'orange bien tentant!!
beau week end
christian

Paula said...

PERFECT - your jars are sublime!

auntie pippa said...

HELLO
What a pleasure it has been to enjoy your words and pictures an inspiration !

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top