Sunday, July 1, 2012

# e-magDECO : A House in Rouen

A house in Rouen, a report of the magazine of decoration e-magDECO
Olivier, whose enterprise specializes in the restoration of historic monuments, and Chantal, who is a great fan of interior decoration, both captivate us not only because of their charming 19th century bourgeois house, that they have metamorphosed themselves, but also for their charming personality.

This is a report in the magazine e-magDECO.
Enjoy!

Original article "# e-magDECO : Une maison de passionnés près de Rouen"

1 comment:

helen tilston said...

I love your blog and I so look forward to reading all the posts I missed.

As your newest follower, I will look forward to welcoming you to my blog and to your comments

Helen

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top